Sample Massage Business Plan
Writing a Business Plan doesn't have to be painful. But if you have never done it before, you can save hours of hard work with our Massage Business Plan Generator.
Why do I need a Massage Business Plan?
Chances are at some point you are going to need somebody's help when starting your business. It might a banker to lend you money, a doctor to send you referrals, or a landlord to lease you a facility. Having a professional looking business plan will open doors for your business to expand and grow.
If you search the Internet you will find a lot of companies that are willing to sell you massage business plans for anywhere from $99 for a generic template to $3000 for a professionally done custom business plan. I checked out a few of the cheaper ones and found the quality was lacking. So when I started my own massage therapy business I decided to write my own.
My Painful Experience
That turned out to be quite a painful experience. I quickly learned that I had no idea how to calculate financial metrics like Return on Invenstment (ROI) or Return on Capital. And when I handed my pathetic business plan to the loan office at my bank, he was kind enough to tell me what I needed to put together rather than just turning me away.
Introducing the Massage Business Plan Generator
But now that I have this site, I don't want anybody going through the painful learning curve that I expereienced. So I have developed a Massage Business Plan Generator that builks a custom made business plan tailored to your massage practice.
How Does it Work?
Its quite simple. The software asks you 54 questions about your proposed business. We ask things like:
- Business Name, Entity, and Location
- When you want to Launch the Business
- How Much will you Charge for each Massage Session?
- How Many Sessions will you have each week?
- Will You take Vacation?
- How much Salary do you need?
- Do you offer discounts ?
- Will you Sell Products?
...plus many more questions. Now the best part...
Depending on how you answer the questions, it automatically creates a professional business plan in Microsft Word complete with graphs, charts and tables.
How Does it Look?
I hired a professional business plan writer to assemble the key elements required for massage business plans. Things like marketing strategy, target market demographics, SWOT analysis, and all the financial metrics you need. You get a great looking, professional business plan in minutes.
In fact, you don't need to edit the plan at all. You can take it straight to the bank and apply for a loan. But if you want, you can add your logo or edit the plan in Microsoft Word.
You get a 27 page business plan with all of the topics below.
- An Executive Summary
- Description of your Business
- Comprehensive Marketing Plan
- Market Research Analysis including Fitness Market Demographics
- Business Management Plan
- SWOT Analysis
- Financial Analysis including Forecasts Calculations for Profitability, Return on Investment (ROI), and Return on Capital for two years
- Three Separate Cash Flow Plans including Worst Case Scenario
- Lots of Graphics, Charts and Tables
Screen shots are available below.
Writing a professional massage business plan can take weeks of hard work. But our Business Plan Generator can build a custom business plan for your massage business in just a few minutes. And it is only $34.95. Pay securely with your credit card or Paypal to access the immediate download.
1) Here is where you answer the 56 questions about your business
2) One of many graphs that are automatically updated with your data
3) Cash Flow Forecasts for 24 months
4) Detailed expense breakdown and forecast (both startup expenses and on going expenses)
5) Financial Metrics that Bank require for Lending
6) Professional Management Plan designed to describe your business in the best possible terms
You get our Business Plan Generator for only $34.95. Pay securely with your credit card or Paypal to access the immediate download.
The Business Plan Generator requires Microsoft Word and Excel version 2003 or later. The plan is supported on Windows Vista and Windows 7. The plan may work on other versions of Office and other operating systems but it is not supported.
This is a downloaded product. No returns or refunds are possible.
Next Page: Massage Marketing Plan
Navigation Guide: Home Page / Step 4 Index / Sample Massage Business Plan